Recruiting

Community topics about Super Mario Maker.
L. Spiro
Site Admin

Recruiting

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:46 am

The goal of this site is to be the go-to source for all Super Mario Maker levels.
The phpBB forum needs to be modified to accept levels via a separate submission form (which will also automatically make a post as we have now, so that discussions may continue as they currently do) and add submissions to a searchable database.

I am recruiting anyone who can modify phpBB to do so, preferably in a timely manner.

Please leave a note here or send me a PM if interested.

L. Spiro

Haoshiro

Re: Recruiting

Postby Haoshiro » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 pm

I could do that, what specifics did you have in mind? Name, Code, Difficulty, Theme, Description?

L. Spiro
Site Admin

Re: Recruiting

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Level Name
Code (Validated)
Theme [Overworld, Underworld, Underwater, Ghost House, Airship, Castle]
Game [Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, New Super Mario Bros. U]
Difficulty [Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert, Kaizo]
Category (Multiple Selection) [Automatic, Boss Battle, Classic Mario Style, Costume, Flying, Gimmick, Maze, Metroidvania, Minigame, Multiple Paths, Musical, Precision Jumping, Puzzle, Rebuilt Classic, Secrets, Speedrun, Storytelling, Themed, Wall-Jumping, Yoshi]
Description

Administrators get an additional option to add levels under others’ names, otherwise the author is the person who submitted it.

Upon submission, a post is made in one of the appropriate areas authored by the person and the person is directed to the post.
Additionally, the database gets an entry for the level with the information, which will be used for searches later.

L. Spiro

Return to “Community/General”