3rd time's the charm

Share your codes for levels made in the New Super Mario Bros. U style.
Please give as much information about your levels as possible, including difficulty, name, description, and any additional information you wish to share.
riverslq

3rd time's the charm

Postby riverslq » Sun May 15, 2016 7:24 am

I ran across a cool level a few days back which was a Mario kart race, and you had to speed through the level 3 times before time expired to complete it. Since I suck at trampolines, I have yet to get to the end... dammit. :)

It did give me an idea. How about a level where you have to repeat it a few times where the level gets slightly harder and longer each time. The difficult part was not using the 2nd world via the pipe since the world can't be reset between each repeat run through.

I think I completed what I attempted to do, though it is still rough around the edges, and unfortunately probably above Normal difficulty, but if you get a chance, please try it, and tell me if you like it, or even that you hate it but my theory is sound.

One recommendation is to not get the power ups unless you need them. They wont reset unless you die. Doors be damned! :) oh, and spin jump over thwomps! :)

3rd time's the charm:
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintend ... -023E-7390

drgnlegend3

Re: 3rd time's the charm

Postby drgnlegend3 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:41 am

Haven't tried it yet but why not make the power-up spit out of a bullet bill since you want repeated use?

riverslq

Re: 3rd time's the charm

Postby riverslq » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:39 pm

That's actually a good idea. I'm not sure i'll be updating this one soon, but I can definitely use that ideas in future levels. Thank you! :)

Return to “New Super Mario Bros. U Share”