Traditional Platforming with Multiple Exits

Share your codes for levels made in the Super Mario World style.
Please give as much information about your levels as possible, including difficulty, name, description, and any additional information you wish to share.
hheseman

Traditional Platforming with Multiple Exits

Postby hheseman » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:49 am

Hello, all! Please feel free to try out the new level I've been working on below. I definitely feel like this is the best level I've made so far.

Any Way You Want It
F82C-0000-003B-1E29

Theme: Super Mario World: Underground / Castle - Primarily Exploration
Difficulty: Depending on the path you choose, could be a very easy level or a fairly difficult one!
Description: This level was so much fun to create! This is a level I would have wanted to play time and time again. There are 5 labeled exits, and at least 1 secret path to the exit. This level must be played multiple times to fully enjoy the secrets and different paths that take you to the goalpost.

Please let me know what you think!

Ramza66

Re: Traditional Platforming with Multiple Exits

Postby Ramza66 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 am

As stated, there are multiple routes. This means each initial playthrough for each person could be unique, and adds to the replayability. Good job on having that many paths and making each one feel different. Some could be pretty clever, like finding how to get into #3. It's good to see something that rewards exploration and isn't strictly linear.

hheseman

Re: Traditional Platforming with Multiple Exits

Postby hheseman » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:38 am

Ramza66 wrote:As stated, there are multiple routes. This means each initial playthrough for each person could be unique, and adds to the replayability. Good job on having that many paths and making each one feel different. Some could be pretty clever, like finding how to get into #3. It's good to see something that rewards exploration and isn't strictly linear.

I was super pleased with how this one turned out. There are 2 ways to get into 3. I originally only had one (spin jumping on the thwomp to get above him), but I decided I needed at least one unmarked path to the goalpost with the P Switch and hidden area.

Return to “Super Mario World Share”